ORA-600  using TOAD [ID 329531.1]
Oracle Server – Enterprise Edition – Version: 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199. – Release: 9.2 to 11.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 4-Jan-2012 ***
You are seeing the following error message when running queries.:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: , , [0x18E3EE690], , , , , 
You may or may not see this error message as well.:
ORA-01001: invalid cursor
This issue can be related to running SQL through TOAD.
You can check if TOAD was the client that resulted in the error from the process state dump in the trace file, it will show:
program: TOAD.exe / application name: TOAD.exe
You can also overcome this by patching the Oracle Client software as follows.:
1. Fix unpublished Bug 4359111, if the Oracle software is 10.1.0.4 or below. Patches for this bug can be found on My Oracle Support under Patch:4359111.
2. Fix unpublished bug 5910901 by applying Patch:5910901 if the Oracle software is 10.1.0.5 or above,
3. Apply the 10.2.0.4 patch set or above on the client.
4. You can change the non-Oracle client software being used,
5. You can just ignore the error as it is non-corruptive.
6. Run the queries directly through SQLPLUS instead of using TOAD.
**Ensure that your version of TOAD is compatible with the version of the database as well. If the errors continue when using TOAD, but not with SQL*Plus, contact TOAD support to request a fix.**
NOTE:334945.1 – ORA-600  and ORA-1001: invalid cursor with Oracle Apps/Forms